- Heaven cannot exist if God does not exist.
- You cannot believe in heaven if you do not believe in God.
- You will never experience a prolonged "feeling" of heaven in this mortal life, regardless of how good or comfortable or exciting your life happens to be.
- Despite arguments to the contrary, heaven has never been and will never be established on earth.
- All attempts to establish heaven on earth will fail, regardless of whether you believe in God in or not.
- The desire to establish heaven on earth is ultimately Satanic in nature; this applies regardless of your belief or non-belief in the existence of Satan.
Blog and Comments
Blog posts tend to be spontaneous, unpolished, first draft entries ranging from the insightful and periodically profound to the poorly-argued and occasionally disparaging.
Comments are moderated. Anonymous comments are never published (please use your name or a pseudonym). Emails welcome:
f er en c ber g er (at) h ot m ail (dot) co m
Blogs/Sites I Read
Bruce Charlton's Notions
Meeting the Masters
From The Narrow Desert
Twisting the Tail of the Cosmos
Deep Britain and Ireland