- There is strong global support for vaccine passports, a new Ipsos survey for the World Economic Forum shows.
- More than three-quarters of people worldwide think they should be mandatory for travel.
- And two-thirds of people say you should need one to enter stadiums and concert venues.
- More than half say the same should apply to shops, restaurants or offices.
- And a similar percentage expect vaccine passports to be widespread by the year’s end.
Of course, nearly all the people surveyed agreed that peck passports should only be implemented temporarily . . .
The lockout key continues to turn. Speaking of turning, how long before the System begins to actively begin turn pecked humanity against unpecked humanity?