Allow me to explain . . .
In Magyar (Hungarian):
- the nominative case for third person singular masculine is ő
- the nominative case for third person singular feminine is also ő
- the dative case for all genders is neki
- the accusative case for all genders is őt
- the singular possessive pronoun for all genders is övé
- the plural possessive pronoun for all genders is övék
- the formal nominative case third person for all genders is ön or maga
- and so on . . .
The gender-gifted, the gender fluid, the two spirits, the butches, the femmes, the gender blenders, the transpeople, the crossdressers and, yes, even good old regular men and women all get the same gender neutral pronouns in Hungary.
It makes no difference if you have a penis, wish you had one, or simply crave one - there's no need for gender specific pronouns like ze xe, per, or, ve because gender simply does not exist in Hungarian pronouns.
The only open question you would need to decide when you addressed someone else is whether or not you should address the person formally or informally.
Now how woke is that?
Note added: The gender confused should not take this as a cue to flock to Hungary in the hope of finding a Shangri-La of inclusivity and human rights. Quite the contrary. As any Western media source will happily inform you, this little landlocked country is hideously backward and bigoted in practically every other field of political correctness. Probably best to stay away and continue the good fight at home.